I’m Roozbeh, a UX/UI Design Lead out of Toronto Canada with over 12 years of experience in people centered digital design.
I work closely with Business and Engineering teams providing the best practices in user experience design, visual design, interaction design and usability. I’ve worked in both Agile and Waterfall product development settings,
My ultimate goal in design is the optimal experience for the human user while adhering to business needs.
I specialize in:
- Digital product design
- UX (User Experience Design)
- UI (User Interface Design)
- Ixd (Interaction Design)
- Information Architecture
- Front-end UI design and code
- Inclusive and Accessibility Design
- Agile, Lean Agile and waterfall UX design process
- Usability testing
- Prototyping low to high fidelity mocks
- Responsive desktop, tablet and mobile web design
- Native mobile app and tablet design
- Measurement and Analytics
Tools I use:
- Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Axure, Flinto, InVision, Adobe Xd, Optimizely
- Google Developer Tools and Notes
- Google Analytics, Adobe reporting tools
Teams I’ve worked with:
I’ve been part of the product design and digital marketing teams of Scotiabank, Royal Bank of Canada, Canada Olympic Committee and LoyaltyOne.
Let’s get in touch:
For more information, my CV and portfolio samples you can send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn.